To the community of passionate and emerging sewists.
Blue Sewing Club Membership
Now open for everyone
At Big Local Works – Bermondsey SE16 3UQ
Tuesday 6:30pm -9:pm
What you can do
Be your own designer in your own way.
Explore creative ideas which are visible and unique.
Voluntarily sharing needlecraft experiments.
Opportunity to transform mutual ideas into practice with securing environmental protection.
A network to provides you resources, motivation and confidence for you to achieve… your creative ideas to express your own
We believe that a small portion of hardworking, creative, and committed groups of people can lead to big changes.
Benefits of join the Club
- Build confidence and relationships.
- Supporting local business.
- Reduce stress and increase concentration.
- Contribute to reduce the environmental impact.
- Make your clothes be part of your personality.
- Saving money.
- Find inspiration.
What the club offers
- A dedicated space for you to create your own projects.
- A range of sewing machines to carry different tasks.
- Overlocker/serger to dismitify.
- Rulers, Pins and clips.
- Scissors & Marking tools.
- Iron, with iron board and pads.
- Commercial Patterns and magazines.
- Maniquies to you to improve your fitting skills
- 1 yard of fabric to start.
- Advise and support.
- Expert tutorials & Fitting services.
- Market opportunities and Careers advice.
- Free Parking space nearby.
- Tea/coffee to mingle.
- Up to 50% discount with workshops and sewing classes.
- Monthly Price price.
- Events and shows to market your products.
Crafting Imagination to Make Revolution
Choose Your Course