The following sewing and pattern-making course, which will start in September 2022, is now accepting applications.
How to make clothes with a flexible and personalized methodology
What you will learn...
With the help of this course, you will learn how to design a garment’s fundamental pattern and execute any required modifications to it. First, the clothes will be sketched on paper, and then, following the necessary fittings, the garments will be produced using the final pattern.
These women’s clothing-focused tutorials are a great way to gain basic pattern cutting knowledge and practice completing straightforward patterns in your size.
- Sewing and cutting tools
- Taking body measurements
- Measurement table
- Concepts of basic patterns.
- Drawing Skirts, blouses, and sleeve patterns
- Skirt and blouse making.
- Importance of ironing
- Know how to take body measurements
- Use pattern cutting tools.
- Draft from a scratch simple pattern.
- Techniques to cut off the type pattern.
- Identify and use the basic terminology of flat pattern cutting.
- Create patterns using simple but effective methods
- Preparation for transformation.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to take home a completed pattern of our size.
What are you going to need?
- Build confidence and relationships.
- Supporting local business.
- Reduce stress and increase concentration.
- Contribute to reducing the environmental impact.
- Make your clothes part of your personality.
- Create patterns for either skirt or tops using simple but effective methods
- Find inspiration